HiBar Maintain Solid Conditioner (Plastic Bottle Free)
One of our favorite up and coming Minnesota brands... HiBar is on a mission to rid the world of plastic. One bottle of shampoo at a time. Because getting rid of plastic in your shower is one small step in the right direction.
For normal hair.
For people who wash their hair less frequently.
For the gentle removal of product buildup.
With honeyquat and shea butter for added shine.
100% safe for colored or treated hair.
No plastic. (Duh)
No sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, no palm oil and no cruelty.
Q U I C K F A C T S:
- Plastic-Free Packaging salon quality shampoo & conditioner
- Compostable / recyclable paper packaging
- NOTa bar of soap marketed as shampoo !
- First to market / uniquely formulated shampoo without the water
- Designed to compete with salon-quality liquid shampoos
- 1 case = 8 bars
- 1 bar = 16 oz bottle of shampoo
BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*)), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycerin (Vegetable Based*), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)